|Place of Origin:||Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China|
|Brand Name:||EPIC Powder|
|Model Number:||Turbo Mill|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiated|
|Packaging Details:||Steel plate or wooden package|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, L/C, T/T|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas||Name:||SuperfineTurbo Mill High Efficiency And Capacity Turbo Mill|
|After Sale Service:||Engineers On-site Service||Drawing Software::||3D By Solidworks/ProE/Ug, 2D By AutoCAD|
|Automation And Control::||PLC/ SCADA/ DCS||Installation:||Engineer Instruction And Supervision On Site|
|Port Of Shipment:||Qingdao Port, China|
Turbo Mill Application:
Turbo Mill is now widely used for mineral fillers, ceramic fillers, animal food, chemical products, food
and surface treatment, coating etc.
|Ⅰ. EPiC Contracting|
|i.||Technology||Hosokawa Alpine technology and Omya technology|
|ii.||Experts/Consultant||Mr. H. Horlamus -- former engineer-- Hosokawa Alpine|
|Mr. Victor Evele -- former engineer-- Omya|
|iii.||Experience||over 20 years|
Minerals, Chemicals, New Materials, Pharmaceutical Materials,
Food/Health Care Products, Recycled Materials
consultancy, testing, project design, machines,
commissioning and training service.
|i.||Fluidized Bed Jet Mill||ix.||Turbo Classifier|
|ii.||Spiral Jet Mill||x.||Multi-wheel Classifier|
|iii.||Air Classifier Mill||xi.||Dynamic Classifier|
|iv.||Impact Mill||xii.||Jet Classifier|
|v.||Vibration Mill||xiii.||Particle Surface Coating Machines|
|vi.||Ball Mill||xiv.||Particle Shape Modification System|
|vii.||Grinding System||xv.||Waste PCB Recycling System|
|viii.||Wet Stir Mill System||xvi.||Waste Tire Recycling System|
Turbo Mill Features:
Turbo Mill Introduction and Working Principle:
As already shown in the name of this mill the principle of grinding is the impact force. The Turbo Whirl Mill
is an ideal combination of impact and fluidized bed mill for grinding, homogenisation, deagglomeration
and coating.Thanks to ttheir screw-less fixing, the beaters can be replaced quickly and easily. the rotor's
beater equipment can be flexibly modified with regard to the relevant grinding and product demands.
The possibility to operate the beater in both clockwise and counter clockwise direction increases the
Turbo Mill is now widely used for mineral fillers, ceramic fillers, animal food, chemical products,
food and surface treatment, coating etc.
1) What are our main products?
- We design and manufacture various powder grinding mills, classifiers, coating machines,
mixing machines, etc.
2) What service do we supply?
- We offer consultancy for project feasibility assessment, process flow definition,
preliminary layout and factory building plan, project budget, project time schedule,etc.
- We supply sample processing tests in our test station where are equipped with our
various machine products, to help clients compare performances of different types
of machines or process.
- We supply project engineering, automation engineering and civil engineering.
- We send engineers to the clients’ project site and offer on-site technical instruction and
supervision during the machine installation, commissioning and test run.
3) How long time is our delivery?
- 60 to 90 days after the down payment received.
4) What payment terms do we offer?
- 30% by T/T as down payment;
- 70% by T/T before shipment or irrevocable L/C at sight.
5) What kind of shipment can we do?
- For complete machines, standard containers or frame containers by sea.
- For spare parts, wooden Case and pallet for delivery by air.
6) What service can we supply for machine installation and test run?
- We send engineers to the clients’ project site and offer on-site technical
instruction and supervision during the machine installation, commissioning
and test run.
7) What is our warranty policy?
- We offer lifetime service for our machine products after the delivery, and will
follow up the machine status with our clients after the successful machine
installation in our clients’ factories.
Contact Person: Summer Jiang